7500 Seward Park Avenue S
Seattle, WA 98118
Chief Executive Officer: Jeffrey D. Cohen
Administrator: Min An
Director of Social Services: Shelley O’Brien
Transitional Care Admissions: Alyson Grover
The Caroline Kline Galland Home, located on the shores of Lake Washington, is recognized as one of the finest skilled nursing facilities in the country.
The home’s dedicated care team includes physicians, nurse practitioners, experienced nurses, a registered dietician, social workers and an activities staff. The entire inter-disciplinary team is committed to helping you plan for life transitions.
The home is noted for:
• Excellent state surveys
• Team approach to resident care
• Low staff turnover
• High ratio of staff to residents
• Involvement with residents and families in care decisions
• Delicious kosher meals
• Excellent comprehensive rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy professionals
• Stimulating activities, including religious and cultural programs.
Transitional Care Unit: A short-term, transitional care unit features state-of-the-art nursing and rehabilitation services. The unit, including many private rooms, overlooks Lake Washington and is an ideal place for post-hospital recuperation.
Outpatient Rehabilitation: KGH offers a wide range of services, including physical, occupational and speech therapy to the community on an outpatient basis.
The Kline Galland Home is also available for respite care should you desire a short-term stay for your loved one.